A-Base AND Z-BASE Roll Cages
WHat's the difference?
A-Base OR H-FRAME
- The letter refers to the base/chassis frame – they are either an “A” or “H” shape.
- Both the “A” & “H” frame roll cages will nest inside of each other but will not nest with “Z” base roll cage trolleys.
- The “A” & “H” frame nest in a perfectly straight line.
- The internal dimensions of the “A” base roll cages are wider than the equivalent in the “Z” frame as the walls sit on the very outside of the base frame.
- Welded on rigid castors
Z-BASE roll cages
- The base of the roll cages is in a “Z” shape and only nests with other “Z” base cages/trolleys.
- The walls in the “Z” frame sit slightly in so the internal dimensions are smaller than the equivalent sized “A” frame roll cage.
- The castors of the “Z” base roll cages are all bolted to an underside channel – this allows the castors to be bolted on/off later for added mainenance.